Frustrated–What Determines Success or Failure

Are you frustrated? Most of what determines success or failure is NOT the obvious balderdash that you see and are concerned about. It is confidence or your lack thereof.

Studies show that whether you are talking to someone on the phone, or in person, their impression of you and what you have to say is based ONLY ABOUT 8% on the words you use! The other 92% is your body language and the sound and qualities of your voice.

I would bet that it is easy for you to understand that if you sound erratic, no one is going to follow you.

To be successful, you must sound and look like you know exactly what you are doing, confidenceCONFIDENT! Even when you do not feel composed, if you can posture just a little you gain more confidence each time you try. 

Your self talk will come into play a lot regarding your confidence level, so just keep telling yourself that you are a leader. You WILL eventually; and sooner than you think, grow into that role with great confidence.

The better you get at this, the more confident you will sound when you speak with a client. When they can hear in your voice that you are certain you know what you’re talking about, you are in good shape.

If you are someone who is frustrated, struggling or lacking confidence to build your MLM online business, then the more time you spend learning tomlydTom “Big Al” Schreiter’s 25 Skills, the more certainty and confidence you will gain.  As and added bonus the more you study and gain the ability to guide, direct or point prospects to specific information, that answers their questions, the more YOU look to them like someone who has self-confidence and has a good understanding of network marketing.  When others see you that way, it will be a huge deciding factor in their desire to be a business partner with you.

Confidence is something you just cannot afford to overlook.

Commit To Success Today
Dave and Darlene Mills
Leadership With A Vision

 

Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world. by Joel A. Barker

 

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

Published by

Dave and Darlene Mills

Welcome and thank you for visiting our blog. We are Mentors with "Mentoring for Free". A community of volunteers who believe in the value of education, personal development, and in sharing what we know that works to build a solid online business. We use this system to build our business and can be used with any MLM/Network Marketing company. We devote much of our time mentoring ANYONE in ANY company to build THEIR personae so they too acquire the skills they need to be successful. We will be more than glad to give you 100% of our effort and support. Today, Life is Grand!! We will never look back!! Darlene and Dave Mills "Be a Mentor With a Servant's Heart"

One thought on “Frustrated–What Determines Success or Failure

  1. That is, what I am jut going to do, to read “Success in 10 Steps” again. This eBook will be every day with me and I read now and then a chapter. Once again!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*