You have been looking for success as a network marketer for 2 months, 2 years or even thirty years, but it eludes you. You work hard, and still can not make a go of it. You keep trying because you don’t want to quit. You are a frustrated network marketer yet you feel that there is just some “little” something missing. Just a couple pieces of the puzzle need to be found. Well there is and we can prove that it is just 5 mistakes your upline do not want you to know about.
You can read some of our earlier posts that may provide the answers you have been looking for so earnestly. Ask us and will help you find the missing puzzle pieces for your success.
But for starters you may find the biggest mistake your upline does not want you to know about in this particular article.
Pillar 1(Missing Puzzle Piece #1): Does the company management have personal experience building their own networking organization and have they done it with Integrity? Or are they millionaires buying a company with no experience except from corporate America? A network marketing company can not be run the same way a company is run on Wall Street.
• Search Google for the owners of the company. Do YOUR due diligence. Do not rely on and trust that your upline or friend has done the research. This is a case of the blind leading the blind. If you don’t know what to look for; you will not know when you have found it.
• Do the owners have a Corporate background or a Network Marketing background? Have they ever been a distributor in any company before?
• Read your “Policies & Procedures” and “Terms & Conditions”; both are part of your Legal Contract.
• Look for the word “Ongoing” in your PnP’s. (Policies and Procedures).
• Look for policies that strike you as “Unreasonable” or raise an eyebrow. Like “Termination, with or without cause”.
* Does the company charge you for each pay check they send you? (Robbery)
• Ask yourself “Does this contract (Policies and Procedures) protect me or the company?” Is it clear which way it leans? Policies and Procedures should be good for both you and the company, not just one-sided.
• Does the company charge you for training and or a company web site and a yearly renewal fee?
• The longer the contract, the greater the possibility that the policies important to you are being hidden in “Legalese” further in the contract. We all know that no one wants to read through 30, 40, 60 or 100’s of pages just to find what is important. These policies are hidden from immediate view because the company does NOT want you to see them right up front. They know that most people would never agree to being terminated for ANY REASON WITHOUT CAUSE!
• If it’s a “Cash Only” business…It’s a Scam!
• If you can buy a position at the top…It’s a Scam!
Do your own research.
Commit To Success Today
Dave and Darlene Mills
Leadership With A Vision
“You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him
discover it within himself.” — Galileo