Whoever said a hundred "No’s" was a good thing is the same guy who stuck his hand on a stove burner as a baby and cried when his mommy pulled him away… neither one knew what they were talking about. Frustrated Network Marketer, are you tired of the humiliation of cold calling?
As a network marketer are you tired of having to deal with 100 "No’s" to reach your desired level of success?
How about having to make calls to people who don’t want to talk with you?
Are you tired of not knowing what to say next?
And tired of the humiliation of cold calling?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, then let me tell you about the reality of cold calling:
* It irritates most of the people you contact.
* It’s a total waste of your time because you spend much of your valuable time looking under rocks for uninterested prospects instead of spending time with those that want to find success as a network marketer.
* It positions you as a forlorn peddler instead of a helpful expert.
Do you think for a moment that coming from this position makes you attractive to your prospects?
What’s even worse was all the sleazy and ineffective "Sales Tricks" that they teach you to use that were supposed to overcome any challenges from prospects. You know those corny telephone scripts.
– You know the good old "I’m looking for leaders and we have the greatest… and are you ready to join?" close the deal. Or…
– What about the "Would you like to meet me this Tuesday morning, or would Thursday afternoon be better for you?" close the deal.
Come on! How do you like it when someone pulls that stuff on you?
Don’t these cold calling techniques make you fell sleazy?
What else does cold calling do for you?
At the end of the day, you feel rejected. This really makes you want to get out there and do it all over again tomorrow, right?
It makes many people become lazy. Yes, that’s right lazy. Since most people don’t like rejection, they mismanage their time. They organize their office, count their paper clips, and do anything they can but deal with rejection.
Does this sound familiar?
Do you struggle with cold calling and dealing with 100 No’s?
Are you tired of having friends and family run and hide when they see you on the street? They ban you from wedding and funerals?
Are you ready to discover a new and unique way to have people coming to you wanting to talk with you?
Commit to Success Today
Darlene and Dave Mills
Leadership with a vision
Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world. ~ Joel A. Barker